Emerald Messenger editorial guidelines
The Emerald Messenger:
• Is a community-led, community driven social enterprise covering stories of interest, events, commentary and local businesses in a 15 kilometer circumference around Emerald.
• Encourages community participation and a diversity of voices.
• Supports respectful and mature views and discussion.
• Invites the community to contribute to and participate in sharing knowledge and developing writing skills
• Seeks reputable, reliable sources for written contributions and relevant content.
• Will include journal content of civic and public interest with social, environmental, built and economic themes which impact or are of interest to hills communities
• The Emerald Messenger reserves the right to publish at our discretion.
• Abides by the Australian Press Council Code of Practice